My kind of favorite blend for mosquitoes’ love bite. This blend can also be used on skin to get away from that irritating mozzy and bugs. Perfect for outdoor activity.
What you’ll need for this DIY:
- Roll On glass bottle (5ml/10ml/15ml)
- Purification essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- V-6 vegetable oil complex (carrier oil)
Recipe for 10ml bottle:
- 5 drops each essential oils mentioned
- Fill up the entire bottle with V-6
- Pop on the roller ball, give a few gentle shake and its ready to use.
Roll this on affected area. Kids friendly too. Reapply as required.
What each oil can do?
- Produces a clean, invigorating aroma
- Clears the air of unwanted odors
- Freshens musty and stale areas with its lively scent
- Soothes skin when applied topically
- Contains Lavandin, an ingredient that helps clean and purify the air
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Produces a focused environment when diffused
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
Here is my update for the effect. As you can see, regular application not only reduces the itchiness, the bite mark has also reduces.
I choose Young Living essential oils because the essential oils produced are pure therapeutic grade which is the highest grade.
Happy Oiling. Every drop is worth oiling.
If you’re interested to buy the oil, do let me know. If you like to know more recipe in future, do let me know too.