Lavender is one of the most versatile and most popular essential oil in the world.
It has a fresh, sweet, floral herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty, commonly use in bath gel, or perfume. It can also be applied topically or diffuse at home.
Lavender essential oil contains antioxident, antimicrobial, sedative, anti depressive, and calming properties. It is considered as “must have” EO at home. This essential oil retail at MYR 140 only (price as at June 2018, excluding shipping charges). This is also one of the most handy and my must have EO in my collections.
Benefits of Lavender EO
- As bug repellent such as mosquitoes, midges, and moths
- Improves sleep
- Relieves stress and anxiety
Treats Respiratory Disorders
- Aids in digestion
- Improves concentration
- Restore skin complexion and reduce acne
- Improves mood
- Relieves headache
Usage tips :
- Diffuse the soothing scent at bedtime to enhance your nighttime relaxation routine.
- Add a few drops to lotion or moisturizer for a classic aroma and a more youthful complexion.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and insert it to your diffuse accessories like bracelet/ necklace
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
Remember to always dilute it with your favorite carrier oil when you applying it topically.